In this issue…
- Franchise Law Conference
Upcoming OBA event in Toronto – October 14, 2009.
- We Welcome New Associates
Andy Seretis and Vukica Djuric are our newest additions.
- Once is Never Enough: Fresh Disclosure During the Franchise Relationship
David Sterns explains the situations where fresh disclosure is required during the term
of a franchise agreement.
- Gift Card Law in Ontario
John Sotos reviews the nuances of gift card law in Ontario.
- Certification of Quizno’s Class Action to be Considered by The Ontario Court of Appeal
Allan Dick brings you up to date on the Quizno’s class action as it moves through the Courts.
- Managing Your Brand Online
Rachel Loizos covers the ways your brand may be affected by the internet and what you can do about it.
- Maintaining Accurate and Up-to-date Corporate Records
David Gray discusses the importance of your corporate records.
- Disclosure and Franchise Consultant Liability
Sam Hall explains the risks of consultant liability in the disclosure process.