In this issue…
- Proceed with caution when changing the franchise system
David Sterns discusses the issues in implementing franchise system changes.
- Contract amendment by email
Andy Seretis explains how email may give rise to contract changes.
- Dramatic changes to Ontario’s judicial system coming in January 2010
Allan Dick summarizes the significant changes coming to Ontario’s judicial system.
- Manitoba law reform commission: A franchise law report
John Sotos reviews the findings of this report and its possible implications.
- Considering buying a franchise? Look before you leap
David Gray advises on what a prospective franchisee can and should do to assess the potential investment.
- What every Franchisor should know about Franchisee Advisory Councils and Franchisee Associations – Part 1
John Yiokaris examines these important features of many franchise systems in a first of a two-part article.