In this issue…
- Common pitfalls of start-up franchising and how to avoid them
John Sotos discusses the common pitfalls of startup franchising
- Debtors become even more optimistic – New bankruptcy law changes
Sam Hall discusses the new laws protecting common investments in a bankruptcy
- Disclosure in the Sale of Franchises: A One-time Affair
David Sterns examines Ontario’s requirement of single document disclosure
- The News on Class Action Waivers
Allan Dick explains the court’s ruling on the enforcabiity of class action waivers in Canada
- Disclosure Document Refresher – What is this document anyways?
John Yiokaris reviews the issues pertaining to material changes in disclosure documents
- An Estate Plan – Do you have yours?
Rachel Loizos advises on the benefits of having a proper estate plan
- Financial statements and the disclosure document
Lou Alexopoulos explains the Ontario requirements for financial statements in disclosure documents