Published on June 4, 2013
Posted in: Allan Dick, News
Save the Date for Dinner with Eight, the OBA Franchise Law Section’s Spring Dinner, June 10, 2013. Sotos LLP partnerwill be joining a panel of senior lawyers to address eight current franchise law topics (for eight minutes each).
Eight Minute Topics:
- Drafting a workable mediation and arbitration provision.
- Drafting an enforceable non-compete clause.
- What to include in a review of a disclosure document package for a prospective franchisee.
- The franchise transfer exemption from disclosure: is there a safe occasion to use it?
- Update on the law relating to using financial projections.
- Who is a franchisor’s associate?
- When does a “distributor” become a “franchisor”?
- Renewal issues.