In this issue…
- Franchise Law Conference
Upcoming OBA event in Toronto – October 14, 2009.
- We Welcome New Associates
and Vukica Djuric are our newest additions.
- Once is Never Enough: Fresh Disclosure During the Franchise Relationship
explains the situations where fresh disclosure is required during the term
of a franchise agreement.
- Gift Card Law in Ontario
reviews the nuances of gift card law in Ontario.
- Certification of Quizno’s Class Action to be Considered by The Ontario Court of Appeal
brings you up to date on the Quizno’s class action as it moves through the Courts.
- Managing Your Brand Online
covers the ways your brand may be affected by the internet and what you can do about it.
- Maintaining Accurate and Up-to-date Corporate Records
David Gray discusses the importance of your corporate records.
- Disclosure and Franchise Consultant Liability
explains the risks of consultant liability in the disclosure process.